Nightly Rates Starting At $40 Per Night
Full hookups (Water, Sewer, & Electric) are included in the nightly RV rates.
We’re also offering weekly and monthly rates that we feel you’ll find to be pretty reasonable as well. Bathroom, laundry and more will be added by the end of 2020!
Come check out our spacious sites and amazing views!
Daily RV Rates By Row
Daily Row 1 - Road Side Back In Sites
$40Tax & Utilities Included in Price
Daily Row 2 - Premium Pull Thrus
$40Tax & Utilities Included in Price
Daily Row 3 - Large Back In Sites
$40Tax & Utilities Included in Price
Weekly RV Rates By Row
Weekly Row 1 - Road Side Back In Sites
$175Tax & Utilities included in price
Weekly Row 2 - Premium Pull Thrus
$217Tax & Utilities Included in Price
Weekly Row 3 - Large Back In Sites
$190Tax & Utilities Included in Price
Monthly Rates By Row
Please contact us by phone to learn about monthly rates and sites at Springerville RV Park.
We'll look forward to hearing from you, and seeing you when you pay a visit to our park.
Rates Effective 2020 (subject to change). We accept cash or USA personal checks, or travelers only.
Discounts at 10% – We honor Good Sam and AAA and First Responders $36.00.
Discounts at 15% – We honor Veterans, Military, and Escapees which comes to $34.00 per night.
See below for Passport America** & Great RV Escapes** details.
Get in touch for more information
Please Note: The tax rate for our sites is 5% if you stay a month or longer, 8% for under one month.
Passport America RV Park
Springerville RV Park is a Passport Campground! We’re also a Great RV Escape Campground. There are a few things to note when using the discounts. Please read below.
**Passport America and Great RV Escapes are limited to 1 discounted night only. Call for price and availability. Not valid with any other discount. Cash only is accepted when using Passport America & Great RV Escapes. Passport and Great RV Escapes discounts are only available on Row 2, our Pull Through Sites
Sign up with Passport America today by calling 1-800-283-7183 or when you arrive at La Mesa RV Park. Discounts are available immediately. When calling Passport America please use our Ref. By: CG-1590
- Utilities Lessor shall pay for all electricity cost associated with lot rented
- Assignment and Subletting: Lessee shall not sublet the RV spots, or any part of the Premises, or assign this agreement without Lessor’s prior, express, and written consent.
- Default: Any failure by Lessee to pay rent or other charges promptly when due or to comply with any other term or condition of this agreement shall, at the option of Lessor, promptly terminate this tenancy and forfeit all rights of Lessee under this agreement.
- Maintenance and Redelivery of RV Spot: Lessee shall keep and maintain the RV Spot in a clean and sanitary condition at all times, and on the expiration or earlier termination of the tenancy shall surrender the RV Spot to Lessor in as good condition as when received, ordinary wear and tear and damage by the elements excepted.
- Indemnification: Lessee shall indemnify, defend, and hold Lessor harmless from any and all claims and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from Lessee’s use of the RV Spot or from any activity permitted by Lessee in or about the RV Spot unless caused by the gross negligence or willful misconduct of Lessor. Lessee shall further indemnify, defend, and hold Lessor harmless from any and all claims and damages (including reasonable attorney’s fees and costs) arising from any breach or default in the terms of this agreement or arising from any act, negligence, fault, or omission of Lessee and from and against any and all costs, reasonable attorney’s fees, expenses, and liabilities incurred on or about such claim or any action or proceeding brought on such claim. In case any action or proceeding shall be brought against Lessor by reason of any such claim, Lessee, on notice from Lessor, shall defend it at Lessee’s expense by counsel approved in writing by Lessor.
- Mandatory Arbitration: Any dispute under this agreement shall be required to be resolved by binding arbitration of the parties hereto. If the parties cannot agree on an arbitrator, each party shall select one arbitrator and both arbitrators shall then select a third. The third arbitrator so selected shall arbitrate said dispute. The arbitration shall be governed by the rules of the American Arbitration Association then in force and effect.
- Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of Arizona.
- Waivers: Waiver by Lessor of any breach of any covenant or duty of Lessee under this agreement is not a waiver of a breach of any other covenant or duty of Lessee, or of any subsequent breach of the same covenant or duty.
- Counterparts: If this agreement is executed in multiple counterparts, all counterparts taken together constitute this agreement. Copies of signatures to this agreement are effective as original signatures.
- QUIET TIME: 10 p.m. / 7 a.m. – please be considerate of others. NO loud music at any time.
- CHECK-OUT TIME IS 11:00 A.M.-Due to previous reservations, if you plan on staying longer, the earlier you re-register, the better your chance of keeping your site.
- SPEED LIMIT: Please observe a speed limit of no more than 5 mph.
- SEWER: Sewer connection – a positive sewer seal at both ends of sewer hose is required.
- CHILDREN: We want the children to be safe & have a good time, but always under the watchful eyes of a parent/guardian. We are not responsible for their safety or welfare. You are liable for their behavior.
- PETS: Please maintain control of your pets: The limit is for only 3 pets per site. All dogs must be kept on leashed (size-foot maximum length) or inside Owners must clean up after their pets. Do not leave pets tethered on a leash or chain or in a pen outside alone at any time. Absolutely no pets other than service animals are allowed in the office or laundry! These rules are for health reasons as well as respect for others. Excessive barking is not allowed. All pets must be up to date on shots, management has the right to request documentation at any time. Failure to supply proper paperwork is cause for immediate eviction. NO AGGRESSIVE BREED DOGS ARE ALLOWED IN THE PARK.
- TRASH: Dumpster located in the park is for personal trash only. All garbage must be bagged & tied, boxes are broken down. DO NOT leave trash outside by your RV. Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly, as determined by management. NO CONSTRUCTION and NO HAZARDOUS MATERIAL TO BE DUMPED ON SITE.
- Please leave the laundry facilities as you would like to find it. If they require attention, please notify the manager.
- Washing vehicles in the park is prohibited, however; keeping your RV clean and in good repair is required.
- No swimming pools or hot tubs of any kind are allowed on site.
- Use the roadway when driving or walking, do not cut through lots.
- NO FIREWORKS, NO WOOD or CHARCOAL FIRES ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Only gas grills are allowed in the park.
- PARKING: Two vehicles only per RV space if your space is large enough. Please park parallel to your RV out of the main drives.
- CLOTHES LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED nor hanging laundry out to dry.
- To prevent damage to your RV or someone else’s, No temporary canopy’s or umbrella are allowed. Gusts of winds can happen at any time here in the White Mountains, we suggest retracting your awning when leaving the park.
- Only one (1) RV is allowed per campsite.
- DO NOT use/hang anything from the cages around the trees. This is for the protection and growth of the trees.
- Springerville RV Park is not responsible for any electrical components on RV’s.
- Guest staying longer than one night must be approved by management and additional fees will be charged. YOU are responsible for your guest.
- CONDUCT: Disorderly conduct, drunkenness, illegal drugs, obscene language, obnoxious, disruptive or vulgar behavior will not be tolerated. They will be a reason for immediate eviction without refund.
- DRUGS: Illegal drugs of any form are prohibited on the property of Springerville RV Park. Person(s) caught in violation of this rule are subject to immediate eviction without a refund. Person (s) knowing of any illegal activity is encouraged to notify the management immediately. Any information reported will be strictly confidential.
- LIABILITY: All park facilities and equipment of the park is intended for the convenience of the guests. Any and all persons using the facilities do at THEIR OWN RISK and consent. The park management is NOT RESPONSIBLE for the accident due to fire, theft, wind, flood, personal negligence, acts of God or other unfortunate circumstances. The registered guest is financially responsible for all individuals or pets at their site for any/all damage to the park.